Friday, June 1, 2012

busy busy busy.

Good evening my dear bloggers,
Today has been one of the busiest of days. Tomorrow is my graduation party/open house. So this morning I got up and had to go to town to make a trip to the bank, to State Farm to get my insurance on my own policy, to my hair salon to put highlights in my hair, and to the dollar tree and Walmart to buy the rest of my party decorations. After all that I got to McDonald's for a vanilla shake and went on my merry way home so that I could put together my center pieces. Everything is looking good so far. The only thing that isn't so fantastic is the fact that it is supposed to rain tomorrow. Oh well, we'll make the best of it one way or another. I'm excited for the even busier day ahead of me. More pictures up tomorrow! (o:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...