Sunday, June 3, 2012

open house 2012!

Happy Sunday everyone!
I hope your weekend was as splendid as mine was. I had a super busy day Friday getting ready for my graduation party/open house, and then Saturday I had a blast with some awesome people who came out to celebrate me graduating. Almost everyone that came had respect enough to say hi and congratulate me. I had a lot of great pictures taken before, during, and afterwards. Today I worked most of the day, but now that I'm home I'm planning to spend the rest of the night cleaning up my room, and then curling up with my new, hand-made quilt from my aunt Sandy, and some hot chocolate to enjoy a few hours worth of The Sims 3. I am also quite looking forward to the next two days as they are my first actual days off so far this summer. Tomorrow I'm going to spend the day at the beach with my boy. Check out the pictures from my party!

It rained yesterday, but I had already bought the dress for the party, so I wore tights and socks to stay warm!


The cake wasn't what my step mom had ordered, but it was still delicious. 


 This was my board, diploma, cap, picture books, scholarships, awards, cake, and card box table.


I had to get a picture with some of my best guy friends from the class of 2010. I have missed them so much!


My best friend and I. I love her to death.


A three generation photo with my daddy and grandma.


My proud parents.


My proud GRANDparents.


A picture from the bonfire afterwards. It was way too much fun ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...