Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Picture an hour #3.75 - Instagram.

My day: as viewed through Instagram.
1.) Sudoku
2.) Cup
3.) Still searching
4.) New nose ring
5.) Painted nails
6.) Pandora.
7.) PANDORA


1.) This morning I was so bored that I decided to do a sudoku puzzle that I found in the newspaper.
2.) I drank some grape juice while doing the puzzle. Somehow I lost 4 pounds.
3.) The newspaper is still suggesting places for us to live as we have not found a place yet.
4.) I went to town to get a new nose ring, pick up some cider vinegar, and create a checking account.
5.) Got home and painted my nails even though I never do; I'm not feeling like myself though. So its okay.
6.) I got a new bead from the pandora store owner's husband: a graduation cap; how cute.
7.) I finished my book, so I enjoyed some PANDORA (internet radio) before bed. #sleepingatlast

now its time for bed.
I feel like someone else.
hopefully a good long sleep 
will drive this strange intruder out.
well, we can only hope I'll come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...