Saturday, June 9, 2012

the search has begun.

Hello everyone,
I've spent some time away from the blog the past few days working and searching the newspaper and craigslist daily, looking for a place to rent. The other day, (Thursday I believe?) I found someone who was looking to rent a one bedroom apartment for $490 every month right in Petoskey, just about 5 minutes away from the college my boyfriend and I will be attending in the fall. I called and called and called and called and no one answered. I kept trying for the next couple days, and still no response. Even right now there is still no response. So, last night, I was extremely frustrated with whoever posted the ad. I decided to get on Craigslist again and try looking for something different. You would never believe the kind of luck I had!
I was able to find an apartment complex where the one bedroom units are going for $425 a month and it is located in Conway, 9.5 miles from the college. Right away I emailed the person, just 30 minutes after they posted the ad, and this morning when I woke up, I had a response! Garret and I are going to look at it this Monday sometime in the morning. I am so very excited.
For some reason, I've been thinking that this whole situation came about and played out this way so far all because it was supposed to. We found the awesome deal for $490, but no one replied or answered our calls, however, because we didn't get discouraged, and we kept our eyes open and our heads up, we found an even better deal, and a person who actually responds! God is surely looking out for us.
I know this is a terrible picture, but this is the only one I have; Google Maps has provided it for us. But don't worry, Monday I will have many pictures to show you. Keep praying, and continue to cross your fingers for us. We really need to move as soon as possible. The sooner we do, the sooner my bedroom is available at home for my step mom to use when she starts foster care for children downstate who are relation to her and in need of fit parents. I'll keep you all up to date with the moving situation! I'm sooo excited!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...