Friday, June 1, 2012

Michigan's Adventure.

Hello my lovelies,
Last Wednesday I went to Michigan's Adventure with my Physics and Calculus class. We drove down 4.5 hours on a bus and a lot of people slept most of the way there. Then about halfway down we stopped at McDonald's and I got a hot chocolate to keep me alive for the remainder of the drive. When we finally arrived it was too cold to open the water park, but it was comfortable weather. So I wore tennis shoes, jeans, a tank top and a light cardigan. It was beautiful weather actually. I even rode my very first roller coaster: the Thunder Hawk. We had tons of fun. I took a lot of pictures, here are my favorites!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...