Monday, June 4, 2012

picture and hour #3.5. / ahhh summer ♥.

Hello everyone,
Today has been simply amazing. If it was any indication of how the summer will go, then I am super duper excited. This morning I got to sleep in, in my bed with my new beautiful quilt from my aunt. It really is absolutely beautiful. I love it even more because it matches the yellow curtains I have and it brightens my room up. Then after I finally decided to wake up, I got my laptop running and I decided to play the Sims 3. I absolutely love this game because I can make people do whatever I want them to do. If you've never played it, you really need to. It is a blast. I never get bored with it. A little later I got up and around and ate some breakfast and got ready for my Garret to get here. Within another hour or so we were off to the beach enjoying the sunshine. The water was a little yucky, but it was too cold to swim in anyways. When the clouds came in and it started to drizzle, we headed to mackinaw for some icecream and because I had two beads to buy from the lovely PANDORA store to match the ones my Garret got me for graduation ♥ It was necessary because I have another bracelet to fill up now. Then we took off to petoskey and went shopping. Garret tried some clothes on in JCP and bought some new khakis, and I bought a new straightener and hair dryer and some clothes from MC Sports. We did look everywhere for a kindle fire, but of course everywhere was out of them. So, tomorrow Garret's coming over and if I can convince him, maybe after the beach we can go to Cheboygan to check if they have any. To finish off the amazing night, we had a late dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Yum.♥ & there you have it, my entire first day off.


My beautiful quilt. ♥


Our new spot on the beach.


Garret skipping rocks.


Working on a tan!


A very strange looking lady bug.


The scratches I got from a big dog.  :o(



Superman to cheer me up! 


Garret being a weirdo. (o:


Double spun wings because the staff at Bdubs loves us. Asian zing and honey BBQ. DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...