Monday, June 4, 2012

Kindle Fire VS. iPad

Good morning!
So, today I'm not up to anything much, just playing Sims and blogging this morning, with plans to hit the beach a little later. I've been thinking a lot about what I should do with the graduation money that I got. I was given around 2,000 dollars. A lot of it will go into the bank, as I will need it for the apartment that garret and I are moving into, however, I feel that I deserve to spend a small chunk of it. I've been considering the kindle fire or the iPad. I've looked at them, played with them, and read all about them. It's definitely a strong possibility. I was wondering if any of you had an opinion? This is a good comparison I found.



Of course I love Apple products. The kindle is just way more affordable and I'm not sure I need everything that the iPad has to offer. Seems like I would only need what the kindle fire offers. I'm still not 100% sure though. I have some deciding to do. Leave me a comment, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...