Tuesday, June 5, 2012

PANDORA♥.

Good morning my lovelies,
Yesterday was so great, and I feel as if that is partially because of my beautiful new beads. PANDORA really is the absolute best. So yesterday my Garret and I went to the store and bought a couple more to add to the bracelet and bead he got my for graduation. Here they are.


First of all, he got my the blue one. A brand new bead that just came out, to me it stands for a brand new start, a brand new life that is just starting for me.


I also got the teacup. Symbolizing a couple different things for me. First, the past, because I worked at a Starbucks, and now I have moved on from that. It also represents satisfaction and happiness for the future to me, because Starbucks is so satisfying and a drink of something delicious is happiness in a cup.


Yesterday I also purchased the airplane. To me the airplane represents the journey that is to come; everything that I want to do, and everywhere that I want to go. I can do whatever I want if I put my mind to it. The airplane represents being on the go, which is exactly what I will be with satisfaction and happiness in my new life.


& of course, a picture of all my beads. They make me so happy. Now I have the new Spring 2012 catalog and I have gone through and circled thousands of dollars worth of other beads that I will eventually have. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...