Monday, April 23, 2012

bad day.

Today has been one of those days that I wish I could have stayed at home and cuddled with my teddy bear, little dog cody, and my blankets with a nice cup of hot chocolate. I hate high school and I will be more than happy the day I graduate and move very far away from here. Because I don't feel like writing out all the different ways I've been violated I'll just let you know that my friends talk a lot of crap, and apparently making eye contact with them as they are talking about me behind my back is not hinting enough to shut the hell up. They either really don't care, or think I'm incredibly stupid. That's okay, I'll continue to spend my free time doing the things I like no matter what they have to say about it. It's also okay because I'll make much better friends in college.

So. Today I have for you what I have been working on in Art. One of the very few times during the day that I am not pissed off. This is the journey we have been on since we started making our senior ceiling tiles. This is what we are working from.


This is a picture of Carly in the basement of the school rummaging around for some good, clean tiles.


This is a picture of me taking a seat on some chairs in the filthy basement because I am a senior and I can.


This is the very start of the phoenix I have started drawing on the tiles.


This was a couple days after I started drawing it. It's coming along nicely.


And this is what I started today. I've drawn everything, so today Carly helped me paint most of the base coat. 
**All photos were taken with my iPhone.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...