Wednesday, April 11, 2012

good good good.

I apologize for not posting yesterday. I had a really awesome day at school and when I got home and I wasn't able to sit down and write anything out. Yesterday was pretty laid back but it was a very nice first day back to school from spring break. My best friend and I started a ceiling tile art project that only Art IV students, who are seniors, are allowed to do. I am super excited for it. So I will definitely keep you updated on that and I'll have some pictures up soon hopefully. It's already coming along nicely. Our plan for it is to have a huge phoenix spreading it's wings out on two tiles, and its talons to be grabbing the last 2 of 2012 (the year we graduate). I'm so pumped. I'll be drawing it all out, and then helping my friend paint it. It's going to be a challenge, but we are both artistically inclined. So it should really be no biggy.

This is what we're looking to replicate:

The other good things about yesterday were that my prom dress (the first one) came in the mail yesterday and it fits me! Even though the color is a bit off of what I thought it would be, it's still really beautiful, I'll just have to get my boyfriend to call and we'll have to order him a differeint color for his tux.

And last but definitely not least, I called and I am definitely for sure getting my very first tattoo this coming friday the 13th! Can you guess which one?

Anyways, I'm off to school to continue working on my awesome ceiling tiles and to take a Calculus quiz this morning. I also have college tonight. Wish me luck!

Have yourself a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...