Saturday, April 7, 2012

WTF #7 - Invites.

Weekly Top Five

This week's top five will be concerning ideas for my graduation party/open house invitations!

1. I don't want this as an invitation, but I think it's a really cool idea for something graduation related!




2. This would be so cute for the front of an invitation if the flower and band were purple!
3. I like this one because I like the idea of having a baby/childhood picture and a senior picture as well. I think everyone would like to see both on the invite.

4. Something like this is probably what I'll end up going with. It's very simple but it is super adorable. I love this invite!



5. And last but not least, this one! I really like this one because it is split in half diagonally, which is very different. Hopefully I can narrow it down to just one!


I am interested in your personal opinion! Comment below with the number of your favorite and a reason why. Thanks! (o:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...