Saturday, April 14, 2012

WTF #8 - Up/down-do.

Weekly Top Five
Prom is right around the corner, and since I will have to get my hair done I have been looking around for some ideas. So far, this is what I've found.

1. For whatever reason, I really like the side bun idea. I think it has to do with the dress I got. (the first one, only in light blue). I just really think this would look great with the dress.


2. I don't like my hair up because I don't think I have the right face for it, so this would work even better than the first one.


3. This is really cute, because it wouldnt touch the side strap and it's nice and neat. But again, I don't think my hair looks fantastic when it is up.


4. I think this would be perfect. I absolutely love the little flower idea too. I think the only problem might be that the side the shoulder strap of my dress is on is the same side I like my hair to go to. In this picture her hair is on the same side that the strap is on. So imagine the part line and the hair flipped to the other side. That is what I'll probably end up going with. (: 


5. If my hair was this long, I would totally love to do this. I like how the top is all curled and back, but it is still down too. Super pretty.


Leave your questions and comments below. And if you have any ideas that you think would look good let me know! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...