Friday, April 13, 2012

a little ink.

Good afternoon my lovelies, this is the post you’ve all been waiting for! As you know, today is Friday the thirteenth. There is a special going on at one of the local tanning salons/tattoo parlors near my home. Today, and only today, just because it is Friday the thirteenth, they are doing tattoos, piercings, tanning packages, tanning lotions, etc. for only $13.00! So I got up at about 7:00 this morning, missed school, left my house at about 7:50, picked up my mother and my boyfriend, and then arrived to wait in line for 3 and a half hours before getting my tattoo.
Lucky me, I was number thirteen. It cost me $20.00 since it was a little bit more than just a word (words were the tattoos included in the 13 dollar price range). I went in there, and he had me lay down in a chair, and he drew up my tattoo, stuck it on me, and then away he went.




I didn’t cry, and it didn’t turn out to be nearly as painful as everyone told me it would be. However, the tattoo artist did say that it was about a 7 on a scale of 1-10, 10 being most painful. I’m proud of myself. And I’m very happy with it. He did a great job.
So, there you have it. This is what I got in exchange for a little patience, a 20 dollar bill, and 15 minutes of needle on skin! And this coming July I will be getting the words “spread your wings & soar”underneath it.
(directly after it was finished)

(an hour after it was finished, and yes, that is blood)


(the location relative to my entire torso)


Spread your wings & soar!

If you have any questions or comments leave them below! (o:

2 comments:

  1. That looks so good! I would jump at the chance to get a tattoo for that cheap! :)

    ~Brit
    www.brittany-sims.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was really worried that because it was so cheap it wouldn't look good. But he did a great job!

      Delete

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...