Tuesday, April 24, 2012

for my followers.♥

Today I would like to take some time out to thank those of you who follow me and those of you who choose not to but still view my blog! I have to say, you have really been the cause of my growing passion for blogging. Just the fact that you log on and check out what I have posted because you are interested in what I have to say, or because you care about how my day or my week has been going or even just because you are bored; the fact that you took a moment out of your day to read my writing flatters me. Thank you all, from the bottom of me heart.♥

So, today I'd like to fill you all in on the stats page I am currently looking at!

This is my 92nd post since paper planes & playground games started.
Since December 2011 we have reached 2,232 views. That's just over 4 months you guys!
We have met a record high so far of 942 views just over the past month.
Yesterday we almost reached our record high of 70 page views in day, only missing it by one view.
So far, today we're at 33 page views.
paper planes & playground games' most viewed Page is the About Me section, with 43 views.
The most viewed Post is 'a little ink' with 17 post views.
Today we reached 16 comments. Keep them coming! I love to see feeback!
Just a couple days ago we reached 5 followers! So a special thanks to Brittany, Tabitha, B Kent, Tik Tok, and mysticnumber.blogspot.com. I love you all.♥ (o:

On a final note I would like to let you all know that I am super excited about what is to come for paper planes & playground games. I am especially excited for each upcoming post for the month of May. You can expect to see many Vlogs and a lot of 'end-of-the-school-year' posts. If you have any requests on what you would like me to post about, please feel free to email me with your ideas: paperplanes.playgroundgames@gmail.com !! ♥

Keep your eyes open for many awesome posts coming your way!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...