Wednesday, April 18, 2012

rainbow weather.

Even though today was possibly the longest day of my life, and I have been extremely tired all day long, there were still things about today that were amazing. For one, the weather has to be the very best thing about today. Even though it was freezing cold last night as we were doing our senior prank, (which I'll post about tomorrow afternoon) today's weather was absolutely amazing. My most favorite weather for sure: northern Michigan weather that is.
It was beautiful this morning. Frost was on everything when I got up, but later it warmed up a bit and the sky was clear and it was beautiful. Then it started to get cloudy and it began to rain. After it was done raining for a short time it was still cloudy but the sun's rays were coming through parts of the clouds in places. I wish I could have gotten a picture, unfortunately I was driving in Petoskey when I saw this and could not have taken a camera out while changing lanes. This is my favorite weather. Today was like fall weather even though it is spring. It wasn't cold but it wasn't hot, just the right temperature to wear a cardigan or sweater or a light jacket. Which is the best. And the smell from the rain in the air swirling around me in the light breeze on the walk from my car to the college was delightful. Northern Michigan weather is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...