Saturday, April 28, 2012

WTF #10 - Books.

Weekly Top Five

1. I have heard so much about this book. And I would love to read it. If only I had time. Sarah Dessen is amazing. I would read all her books if I had time.



2. I have read several of Ellen Hopkins' books. I would love to read the rest of them. They are sooooo good. So far I can cross of Crank, Identical, and Tricks.


3. Here is another book I've been told that I would love if I read it. I mean, who doesn't like a good love story?


4. Nicholas Sparks has written some amazing books and I would love to read each and every one of them. First on the list without a doubt is The Notebook. The movie is amazing. I'm sure the book is 50 times better. The only one I have yet to read that I haven't heard a thing about is A Walk To Remember.


5. One other series that I can think of right off the top of my head is the Pretty Little Liars books. I would absolutely love to read these books. The television series is awesome, so there is no doubt in my mind that the books are too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...