Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Story.

Just to let you know...  I'm sorry about the noise. You should turn your sound off. I edited it out, but blogger won't upload the video if it's altered. So, you get to listen to my computer hum, and to the sounds my nose makes when it runs. Love me anyways. (o: 


I was inspired by a boy named Benjamin who's video on YouTube is extremely touching. Listen to my story and hopefully you will learn a thing or two about life without having to go through what I've gone through.


3 comments:

  1. That was so touching. I cried. Thank you for this. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank you for watching it. I appreciate every view. And thank you for following me as well!

      Delete
  2. i never knew that about your family other than what was said about dave. we all have a story and i think they all should be told. in one way or another it would affect the ones listining and maby they could find a way to make any changes needed to be healed. alot of us never heal and we carry it with us untill our last breath. but i think that the ones who have healed should be a guide for the ones who have not. to me, all the little things in life we either take for granted or pay no attenetion to, are the key to our future and to life its self. as i see it, all small things good or bad lead up to one big thing, and for some part our life is what we make it. ive allways told myself.. be the light that you never had, and it makes me happy that doing just that can change so many lives. and other people will notice and even tell you how glad they are so see that light in someone. thank you for sharing your story. keep writing from the heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...