Saturday, April 7, 2012

night number one.


Hello my lovelies! I just woke up and I wanted to tell you all about my first night at work while it was still pretty fresh in my mind. I apologize for the lighting; my window was open and shining right on me. Next time I'll make my video somewhere else so you don't feel like a ghost is talking to you! ( even though my skin is pretty much that white anyways (o: ) I'm off to play The Sims 3 and do some yoga to mentally and physically prepare myself for working tonight!

If you have any questions or comments let me know in the comment section or feel free to send me an email: paperplanes.playgroundgames@gmail.com

Thank you, I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...