Monday, April 16, 2012

stationery, not stationary.





A couple days ago I looked through some of my old papers and I found some things I forgot I had. One was a letter from an old friend whom I have a lot of history with. The more I go through the things I have, preparing to get rid of a lot and to pick what I will bring when I go off to college, the more I realize how time has been flying, and how it will continue to fly. The year is everything but stationary; it continues to move rather quickly. Graduation is just 41 short days away. My classmates and I, the official Class of 2012, are having our senior prank tomorrow afternoon. It should be a blast. I can't believe how far we've all come. We've grown from inconsiderate, immature freshman to friendly, somewhat mature seniors. Crazy. I know you're excited to see pictures from our prank, but because I have college Wednesday and it is a super busy day for me, I will not have pictures up until Thursday night.
Anyways, I'm off to write a letter back to my dear old friend on some cute stationery I found, to start an exam for one of my college classes, to study some calculus, to pack my stuff for our senior prank, and to watch some criminal minds. Have a wonderful night. (o:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...