Sunday, March 11, 2012

prom dresses.

If you've been following my blog, (which you probably haven't, because I only have 2 followers currently) then you know that I am a senior in high school. It is nearly the middle of March, and I haven't picked out a prom dress yet. So today I did some looking and these are my top five. They ARE in order of most to least liked. The color of the dress in the picture is not necessarily the color I would buy it in.

1.) I am in love with this dress because it is simple and pretty. Which totally describes me. And I love the one shoulder thing. Super adorable.
$149.10

 2. I absolutely love this dress, however I'm not sure it is appropriate for prom. Sure I could get away with wearing it, I've seen others wear worse, I just feel it is a bit too revealing and I'd get looked down upon for wearing it. But otherwise it is very pretty.
$173.90

 3. This is the dress I had originally planned on getting like 5 months ago. But I think it's almost TOO simple. not really sure how I feel about it. But I love the beaded v neck. Super pretty.
$144.90

 4. This dress I like because it looks super comfy and it is really pretty. The middle section is gorgeous. But it is verrrry low, and dancing in a low strapless dress is difficult...if you're trying to look modest.
$157.90

 5. I like this dress a lot, but again, like number three, it may be too simple. Its not that I'm trying to draw all the attention in the world, I just want to be wearing something people will remember. It is my year.
$129.10

Leave me a comment, or email me. Which one do you like best? I want to know your opinions! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...