Friday, March 30, 2012

WTF #6 - Birdy tattoos.

Weekly Top Five:
1. I already turned 18. Over a month ago and I still haven't gotten my first tattoo. So I need to asap. I might when I go downstate this weekend. Here is option one. I really love this. And I would totally get it, but the only reason I probably won't is because in my wedding pictures I want people to see and pay specific attention to me, my dress, and my husband...not my ink which will be a distraction.


2. My second choice would be something similar to this. I'm somewhat obsessed with the whole bird thing, but its small and its a really cute idea. So whatever. I probably wouldn't get it on my neck though.

3. This is super cute too. And what's even better is that they are superrr tiny. I wouldn't get it here, but you can bet I'd get something like it. 


4. This is something I would love to have on my upper rib cage. Very small and simple. I love it.

5. And last but not least. I will have a tattoo that ties me to my significant other in some way shape or form. This would be cute. But smaller. One for me on my arm and one for him on his.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...