Wednesday, March 21, 2012

fingers crossed.

Today I'm blogging about yesterday. Because today has proven to be a pretty crappy day. Yesterday was great because it was warm again. I had my Garret pick me up from school and take me home so I could change into shorts and a tank top. (And so I could shave my legs. No joke). Then we went into the wonderful Petoskey. Which is the biggest town around and its 45 minutes from where I live. So when I say I live in BFE, I really do. I'm not kidding around. 
So when we got to town we went to the bridal shop to order his tuxedo for my senior prom. Since I already ordered my dress (it's the very first one) we decided it can't hurt to order his tux a month early. We are taking quite a gamble though, because my dress is periwinkle, and it differs between companies and fabrics. So I have my fingers crossed and I'm hoping for the best. I pray my dress and his tux match.
After that we walked around down town and got ice cream at Kilwins. I got toasted coconut because no one has it ever and it is my absolute favorite, and Garret got some weird sweet and salty caramel stuff. (I took a few licks, and his was pretty good too.) Later we went to the movies to see Silent House, because it's a scary movie and I love scary movies. It actually wasn't bad. I was about to crap my pants for a majority of the time my eyes weren't covered. Which doesn't happen very often because most movies don't scare me. But if you haven't seen it, I would definitely recommend that you do go see it.

So, on our little adventure in town I took a few pictures. Enjoy (o:
 You might not have noticed right away, but this is actually a painting on the side of a large building. Pretty cool, eh?
 There's just something about him. Just look at those sunflower eyes. He even managed to get me to crack a real smile. This is more than pure happiness. ♥
 What a funny guy. One of the things I love most about him is that he always makes me laugh. He keeps me positive when I'm feeling most negative, and he makes me feel good about myself. He really brings out the best in me. I cannot imagine what my life would be like without him.
And then there's little old me. Just along for the ride. Taking things slow. One second at a time for however long it takes. Trying to enjoy life. Laugh, live, love. Every second of the day. 

And one side note: I just found out today that I have another bladder infection, which happens to be a lot worse than the last one I had. So keep your fingers crossed that it goes away soon and that I will get some sleep and be able to continue blogging this week. If the pain gets worse, I probably won't be doing much of anything, which is a total bummer because it's super nice outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...