Thursday, March 1, 2012

WTF #2 - It's March?

Weekly Top Five:
1. I am absolutely in love with this hairdo. I think I'll try it. This would look great with a cute spring dress.


2. Imagine that, a cute spring dress! I LOVE this. And I WILL have it.


3. And these shoes are absolutely adorable. Not a good idea to wear them in the winter, but a great idea to wear them in the spring!


4. Spring means spring cleaning. If only my closet looked like this. Haha. Funny joke.


5. Last but certainly not least: this tattoo is perfect. Something I am definitely interested in getting. I think I will. And look how spring like it is! Dandelions and little birds! Super cute. (o:


P.S.- Check out my other WTF posts. Also, feel free to follow my blog, and my Pinterest!
Keep your eye out for next week's WTF (o:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...