Tuesday, March 27, 2012

impossible quiz.

So, I don't know if everyone else has converted to the new blogger look yet, but it's very different. I'm not sure I like it. Maybe that's just because I'm not big on change. Or, maybe its because I don't know where anything is now and I have to relearn it all. Either way it doesn't matter, I'll get used to it. And there is no point in worrying about it because it isn't that big of a deal.
It reminds me of what happens when Facebook changes its layout. Everyone throws a fit, and says that they hate it, and they want it to change back. But eventually everyone gets used to it and it blows over.

Anyways. I have something for you today my lovelies.
You may have heard of it before, but if you haven't, you MUST try it.
I can promise you one thing: It is addicting. So very stupid, but soooo very addicting.


The Impossible Quiz. Do it. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...