Tuesday, March 13, 2012

it's a beachy day.

Today the weather has been beautiful. So I decided to take advantage of it and go for a run. I choose the beach to run along because its a very calm, private place where I live and because I really get a good workout running in the sand. I love it.
I decided to go at 5:00. The sun was getting close to start setting.

I like to match when I work out. Makes me feel better about myself.

Sea shells! 

The only downer about running on the beach is that it is super windy. But it makes for great pictures.

There is even a little water pump. However I would not suggest drinking out of it.

You know, they say that walking out of the door is the hardest part of working out. And I believe that is probably true. I am motivated though. Since I'm going to college in just 5 short months I want to get in shape and start eating healthier. I want to be a healthier person. I plan to take advantage of the gym, yoga classes offered, and also the meal plan at GVSU. I'm so excited to start getting in shape!
I hope your day has been as good as mine. Enjoy the rest of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...