Thursday, March 8, 2012

WTF #3 - New Hair.

Weekly Top Five:

1. I need new hair. Soon. But I'm too scared to cut off the 21 inches of beautiful brown hair I have, because it grows so slow. So I'm thinking some bangs. Like this. 


2. Maybe not though, if I don't I'll probably go something like this picture. I really love this. 


3. But if I get ballsy enough, I just might cut it off. If not now, after graduation right before college. Maybe to get the full feeling of being brand new. If I cut it it will look something like this.


4. If I'm not brave enough to go quite that short, I might just cut it like this because I LOVE this hairstyle.


5. And last but not least, this picture shows what I basically have. I would just have to get mine re-layered a bit and some shorter side bangs than what I have now. Because I'm such a chicken this is probably what my hair will look like. Hopefully by next week sometime! 








1 comment:

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...