Friday, March 23, 2012

WTF #5 - Fitness.

Weekly Top Five:
1. Lately I have been obsessed with being healthier and getting in shape. I think it's because I know I'm going off to college soon and I want to be in shape and stay in shape when I go and when I'm gone. I've made the decision to take control of my life and just do it.


2. I'm excited because I love feeling good and that's what exercise does for you. So I've started a five week countdown. And what do you know, there are six weeks until prom ;o). Here are the steps.


3. Hopefully if I just keep this in my head, I can get through it. Running is mostly how I try to stay in shape, however, it takes a lot more than just running to be fit.


4. I'm mostly obsessed with getting a completely flat tummy. Right now I'm skinny, and I weigh what I'm supposed to for being 5'5, but I'd like to have a completely smooth tummy. This should do the trick.


5. And of course, my ultimate goal. It would be so great to accomplish this. And I am hoping that by the end of the summer I will have done so. 


If I can do it, you can too! The only thing stopping you is yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...