Saturday, March 17, 2012

sweet sunshine.

I am so excited for today. For one, the weather is absolutely beautiful. And it reminds me of summer and I just cannot wait until those warm sunshiny days full of work in the amazing Mackinaw City and beach when I have time. Speaking of Mackinaw City, today my boyfriend and I are going there to spend a little time (and money) before he has to go to work. There is a PANDORA sale today, if you buy 100 dollars worth of stuff, you can get a free bracelet. So, naturally I'm super excited and I have to give in to the deal.
 Currently, this is what I own from PANDORA ♥.

Today is also good so far because I feel really pretty. I'm getting some more Senior Pictures taken today. And I cannot wait to see how they turn out. Last time my hair was straight and I wore my favorite skinny jeans and it was snowy/wintry/freezing cold. Today what I'm wearing is a secret. But I can tell you that it is sunny and blue skies today. You'll just have to wait until I post later with my pictures. It probably won't be until tomorrow.
Also, tonight I'm going to a SAFE dance. (Substance Abuse Free Environment) They are SO fun. So hopefully I'll have some pictures up of that as well.
So, keep your eyes open for my next post! It's sure to be a great one with lots of pictures to look at! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...