Friday, March 16, 2012

WTF #4 - Obsession.

Weekly Top Five:
1. I am in love with headbands like this. You basically can make them out of a scarf or a bandanna, anything that's a square piece of fabric. I like to wear them when I run, but they are a totally adorable accessory. 

2. My second obsession is leg warmers! Oh my goodness I could wear them every single day! I love these purple ones!


3. Dresses are another obsession currently. Its just gotten a ton warmer, it was like 81 degrees the other day! I just cannot wait for summer. And this dress is so cute, a great color and is a clever cute way to stay cool. Love it.


 4. I totally love this outfit. long shirts, leggings and flip flops are summer clothes! Summer can hurry up!


 5. Sandals are obsession number 5 for this week! These are super adorable, and although I don't have a pair YET, I will soon! Summer is great for sandals. And I'm all about looking cute and keeping my feet cool.

Another five next week. I promise! (o:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...