Saturday, March 3, 2012

tricks.

Very funny mother nature...
She’s getting a kick out of letting us think spring is coming with all these sunshiny days and then all of a sudden she throws 18 inches of snow down on us! Lucky for me, we still have our power and my dad has a plow truck so we aren’t snowed in. However, it sure looks like it! And I’m taking advantage of the fact that everyone else is. Today I don’t plan on going anywhere or doing anything; just chillin’ it out at home. I plan to curl up in a blanket with some hot chocolate and my laptop and I am going to thoroughly enjoy a good day full of The Sims 3. So HA! trick's on you mother nature. (o:

Now, if you don't think this is a lot of snow- go check out these pictures for comparison.


Tree in my front yard. The snow is halfway up the trunk. (taken with iPhone)


My poor little car. It's actually a Mercury Sable. It looks like a station wagon now.


Little Cody on the deck. He's too afraid to go down the stairs because the landing at the bottom is 2 foot deep in snow!


My other car. Chevy Lumina. I'm trying to sell it and it looked so nice and clean before the snow. Now you can't even tell what it is! Hopefully no one tries to come out and look at it.


My dad, out and about, trying to clean up mother nature's mess.


This is the tree line in my back yard. I hate the snow, however, it is beautiful.


A truck in the back yard. There's no telling how long it will take to get this out!

Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...