Friday, March 30, 2012

spring break.

Today is the first day of spring break for me. Luckily, I don't have to go back to school until April 10th. I'm not going away for the week or anything, but that's okay, I have enough things to keep me busy here at home. I am, however, going downstate with my boyfriend for this weekend. We're leaving tomorrow morning at about 7 am. I'm very excited. We went downstate last year for a small portion of spring break and we had a blast while we were down there. We're going to visit my step sister, and she lives just south of Ann Arbor, which is a little bit over four hours from my house. It's a long ride, but it's totally worth it.

When we come home on Monday we plan to make a stop at the Traverse City Mall, which if you're familiar with Michigan, you know that it is the closest mall there is to those of us who live up at the very tip of the mitt. I'm hoping to buy the dress I will wear to graduation, as well as a few other things I've been posting about in my Weekly Top Five (WTF) posts. Recently Pinterest has really inspired me to try out some new outfits. When I made this blog it was not my intention to do any outfit posts, because this is not a fashion blog. However, if I am ever wearing something that I think the public MUST see, I'll probably make an outfit post. But don't count on it, I find them to be rather bland.
Anyways, I'm excited for the mall. Hopefully I'll find some really good deals- that is if I have time to look around (with Garret there it makes it difficult, boys don't like to look at everything.) I'm specifically looking for headbands, scarfs, leg warmers, shirt/dresses that can be worn with belts, summer dresses, and shoes. I would be verrrrrry very happy if I could find a dress similar to this one. I already have shoes, and socks for the outfit.

I'd also like to recreate this outfit, because it is so chill and I just love that about it. Minus the jean jacket and the shoes. I am not a fan. I really am more preppy than anything. So this is a step out of my comfort zone.


I plan to start and hopefully end my search in TJ Maxx. Because I loveeee that store. But if it fails me I will more than likely over spend in Hollister because it is my all time favorite even though everything is over priced. Oh well. Really though, I'm going to try to avoid it...because I want more for my money.

A few of my other missions for this spring break are to get a hair cut, (whether it be a lot different or not much different,) it needs to happen. And to re-read the Twilight Saga. I've just been hearing so much about the Hunger Games that I am annoyed to the highest degree. I need to refresh my memory of the one and only book series that can make me smile. Also, I can imagine I will be blogging a lot, and playing temple run while I wait for my pictures to load (if you have an iPhone or an iPod touch, you should download the app. Temple Run is tonssss of fun).

Hopefully at the end of break I will have a few more followers as well as page views. So far we're at 1401 views and still just 2 followers. Maybe the new look will bring in more readers and hopefully the widget I've added will bring in a bit more traffic. If you have any suggestions for me let me know! You can contact me at  paperplanes.playgroundgames@gmail.com or just comment below. I love feedback!

Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...