Sunday, March 4, 2012

young & wild & free.

My Sunday was everything I could have asked for. It was splendid, and I want to share it. Early in the morning at around 8:00 I got up to do some college homework so I ate a small breakfast consisting of a bagel and some orange juice. After submitting my discussion post and replying to a few others' my lovely boyfriend arrived. We cuddled in my bed for a few hours until I finally decided to get up and around. He cooked me eggs for breakfast and then helped me pick out an outfit for our date.
 Now, usually I just call it 'going out' together. But because of everything that happened with us recently, I feel it is necessary to 'start over' in a sense. Of course we already know everything there is to know (almost) about eachother but I want to feel how we felt when we started going out. And the only way to feel that way is to act that way. Thus, the reason I call it a 'date'.
So, anyways...I got ready to go and then he helped me clear the 18 inches of snow off of my two cars. Then we got into his car and off to Petoskey we went. First we went out to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner (which is my absolute favorite place to eat) and we had originally planned to see a movie afterwards but because nothing looked good to me (I like horror movies and love stories and I've already seen The Vow in theatres so) we went to The Jungle to play some arcade games.


This was the third machine we tried to get tokens!
(I apologize for the crappy picture quality- the lighting was awful there and I forgot my big camera and was forced to resort to my iphone, which only works wonders half the time.)


This was only on third of all the tokens we got (o:


I won the jackpot on one of the games and it was a total of 471 tickets. Then, after I bent down to pick up all the tickets it was spitting out, I found a penny heads up!


Me and all my tickets!
(notice I also have some bundled up in my right hand ;o) )


I do love the jungle, however, I HATE the parrot they have there because he makes loud noises and it always scares me. & apparently he hates me too, because I could not get him to turn around for the life of me!

Today was wonderful. I am so blessed to have a boyfriend like I do. It feels really nice to break away from all the stress that life brings and to just feel like a kid again even if it's just for a short time. Today we were really able to just let ourselves and time go and just enjoy eachother's company. I'm very glad that I got the chance to forget about all the stressful things going on in my life and just spend a day with the one person that allows me to enjoy life the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading; leave a comment! It's appreciated. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...